Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wishing a Wonderful Friend Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to this wonderful gal and amazing sister in Christ.
I am so thankful God gave me the bravery to ask you of all the girls in Awana to be my friend!
It could of been another gal walking past me, but no, it was you Elizabeth! After leaving Awana for a while, you still sent me letters, telling me of all your wonderful adventures and all the things in life you were excited about. In return I was pleased to do the same!!!  I was super excited to go to college cause it would mean running into my long time friend and pen pal! 
Your an amazing women Elizabeth and I'm so glad to have the pleasure of knowing you!!!


 Yes, these two friends make my whole college life complete!


Erika M.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Erika, you are soo sweet!! It's been amazing being friends with you these past 8 years. You have always been so encouraging and kind and have always helped me draw closer to God. I love our long talks and laughing with you. I love you so much! <3

    ....and I didn't realize you still had that last picture of me.... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe. Thank you so much! Love you too my friend! Ha. Yeah, I asked John to take those since I wasn't able to make it to the last day of College!

      Delete

Any Feed back is welcome