Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Sister

   
 So today, we are celebrating a young gals birthday! Sarah turned 17 today and boy was she excited for this day. Last year I wrote a blog post about this amazing young lady and what she meant to me on her Sweet 16. This year, I decided to do something different. I decided to show her in a visual form how much she has really grown up and how many people she has affected with her never ending, cheerful self.
     Many people have had the chance to present you with special gifts in which you've truly loved today. So now it's my turn!! I have been planning on this gift for you, Sarah, for the last year and that's about how long I've been working on it. With many complications to this really fun creation, I have successfully finished this gift which I've so wanted to show you! I cannot express to you how much fun it was to look through our home computer for hours, discovering old videos of you, watching you dance with pure delight in your face, hearing your cheerful giggle, and seeing that joyful smile on your face. I have re-watched these videos a billion times, and each time, my eyes have watered. So as the ending of this project approached, another idea came to my mind. I decided to have a another video showing you how much you are loved and cared for, by not only me, but also people outside of our family, who have had the pleasure of watching you grow up. This video will be presented to you tonight, when we gather around in our living room, sitting together on our big red couch, right before we watch your chosen movie. But first, I must show you the first part of the gift! Sit back, dear sister, and watch your amazingly fun life, in which I've so enjoyed being apart of! I can't wait for more crazy adventures with you!

So here it goes! Hope you enjoy this!





 Love you baby sis and hope you've enjoyed your special day

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Erika! What a lovely video. I'm so glad you have such a sweet relationship with your sister! And nope, I didn't see an email about contributing either! Sorry!! Whoops!

    ReplyDelete

Any Feed back is welcome