Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Very Special Mother

    So as most of you know, today is Mother's Day and I want to wish all those mom out there a most blessed Mother's day!!.
Boy do I have an amazing mother. This drop dead gorgeous lady is just so wonderful. I don't think there are enough words to describe her!!!. From the moment you were born Christ had an amazing plan for you!!. 
You married and bore 4 beautiful boys, whom are now all grown up and have wives and kids of their own!!
You've gone trouble hardship in life which has made you the most strongest woman I know! 
You have loved and served this man ever since the day you stood in front of him and said "I do"
You have taught me what real love is. It is unconditional. It never fails! It endures all things!
You have shown me what a real wife is and I hope in the future that if I get married I am like you. So patient, so kind, and so forgiving! Giving more than taking!
  You open your mouth with wisdom and teach kindness to all, just as the bible says!!

You are as goofy and crazy as dad!.
 Later on Christ brought 4 girls into your life. 
Stevie loves you to death!!!
 Sarah can't help but make you smile with her never ending laughter!
I love and treasure the time we have together. Whether going to the store to get groceries, or to pick up a part for papa, even to go test drive a customers car, it is such a special time. A time of talking and making more memories that I shall never forget!. I loved you and papa from the moment you guys came to Ukraine to bring girl, (who would of gone with Hitler just to get out of the orphanage,) to a most loving home on the planet!!. 
Like I said, " Where have you been, I've been waiting 50 years!"
Your an amazing mother and sacrifice so much of your time!!!. 
And Alli, what a hyper girl!!! She loves being rocked by you like a baby girl!!!!!
Every one of us have you to thank for the lives we have today!!!


I love you mom and hope you have an awesome Mother's Day! By the way, "Emma" was a great movie to pick!!!


Erika M.

3 comments:

Any Feed back is welcome