Friday, May 8, 2015

Catch up!

Well, since all the ski trip pictures made it up on the blog, I thought I'd catch up on life. 

The Adelmans came down from Albuaquarqua and visited for a day. Sarah and I had the pleasure of having lunch with them at our favorite after church restaurant, Dickeys. 
I got to speak at the 2015 Undergraduate  conference which my mama attended! I spoke about "What the world loses when a language becomes exctint, and why is so important." It was a great time of fellowship with other language students! 
The last week of April on a Wednesday we had a fun game night at youth group. It was a blast!! We won!!!!
One of my friends from the skit trip came down and spent a Friday with my family. Love you Chelsey!! Thanks for coming down.
Marion!! This girl is awesome. Spent almost a whole Sunday with her!!
And yes, this is my crazy father!! It was Sarah's turn for a Daddy daughter date and this is how he was gonna go out. We all just stared at him like he was crazy and started laughing!!. Sarah made him change.


Sarah and I also got hired to work at  taco delite, which was such an excitement. After waiting for 3 weeks, yesterday we found out that they don't want us cause we don't have licenses. Bummer. Looking for more jobs now! 


Erika M. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous about your trip to Dicky's! It is hard to find good BBQ on the East Coast. Sorry the Taco Delite job didn't work out - it's funny - I got hired at a grocery store to sell cigarettes when I was 16 and had no license! Times change. You will find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Thanks. Next time you come to Texas you should defiantly go there!!. Oh. WOW. That's crazy. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Any Feed back is welcome