Thursday, May 21, 2015

Troop 437

 So I meant to post this earlier, but couldn't.
On Monday Sarah and I got to go to an Eagle Scout ceremony invited by 
two of our awesome friends, who are in Boy Scouts, Troop 437! Thanks so much for the invite!
I had so much fun! I loved hearing the ceremony, all the things they had accomplished, the badges given out to other scouters, the videos they put together for each Eagle Scout, and all the memories that each scout loved!. I loved being there to see Mr. Hall (Scout leader for 20 years of troop 437) give out his last charges to the 5 Eagle Scouts. This guy has been giving charges since Marcus was an Eagle Scout! What an honor! I loved getting to meet other scouters that I only heard stories of and seeing other familiar faces!!
It's cool being able to meet some of the people my brothers have known since T437 was started, and seeing some of the things my brothers did when they were young!!
 Congrats to Micah and Granger!
You guys are amazing!
Sorry about some of the pics being blurry!




Proud Parents!


Thanks for inviting us and introducing me to awesome people!


Erika M.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ya'll could make it:D Twas much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my blog has the time wrong! I need to fix that!. I'm so glad we could too!. VERY fun!

      Delete
  3. LOL! It was definitely beyond awesome.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I was there when Mr. Hall gave Marcus's charge. What a great evening. So glad that y'all were able to be there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Stephen, it was amazing! Jean, that's so cool!. I've heard great stories of the Halls and know the youngest boy a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Any Feed back is welcome